Wicked UK

Wicked Uk

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kerry Ellis

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ktee
Gillikinese
Gillikinese

Female Number of posts : 661
Job : Dancer, hopefully professional one day
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:44 pm

ixluvxidina-*elle* wrote:

I love all the cast =) <3

x-x-x

me too =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
actor
Gillikinese
Gillikinese

Male Number of posts : 696
Job : Actor / Singer
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:52 pm

ixluvxidina-*elle* wrote:
^well seeing as its a MUSICAL they would probably need to sing as well

I'm not saying singing is not important in Musical Theatre. It's very important. Just not as important as the acting.
Musical Theatre is about acting and expressing a character's emotions through song. There are plenty of phenominal musical theatre performers who can't sing and I would chose an actor who can't sing over a singer who can't act anyday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.musicals.net
Stacie
Wicked Admin
Wicked Admin

Female Number of posts : 7185
Job : Student
Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:04 pm

I voted for Kerry, she's the definately the most deserving out that list.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emma H
Wicked Mod
Wicked Mod

Number of posts : 1168
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:47 pm

Actually Kerry's been working really hard on her acting and it's payed off, her acting is brilliant now.

Gillikinese
Gillikinese

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:59 pm

I'm aware.

Kerry is a great actress and always has been.

Her acting in Wicked is ok but Idina is better.
Back to top Go down
Emma H
Wicked Mod
Wicked Mod

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:01 pm

I actually don't think your aware of a lot of things.

Gillikinese
Gillikinese

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:06 pm

OOOOO! What is that I see? I PERSONAL ATTACK on another member! MissElphie you better give her a warning! Aren't moderators supposed to set a good example and be extra and especially nice to ALL members even if they loathe and deteste them?
Back to top Go down
Emma H
Wicked Mod
Wicked Mod

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:10 pm

Your funny. Really hope to meet you one day

Gillikinese
Gillikinese

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:13 pm

1. You're
2. No thankyou. You are one of the only people on this site who I would actually dislike meeting up with. Plus, I have hundreds of people already dying to meet up with me on another site which I am a moderator on (and which is moderated well).
Back to top Go down
Emma H
Wicked Mod
Wicked Mod

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:16 pm

1.Shut up.
2.I think it would be good to meet you because then you could say everything to my face rather than online.
Don't make stupid little comments about the moderation on this site please.

Gillikinese
Gillikinese

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:23 pm

Do NOT tell me to shut up! I never have and never will say anything along those lines to anyone else and you (especially as a moderator) have no right to tell me to shut up! I am actually disgusted that a moderator has told a member of their site to "shut up". What a good example.
Believe me, I don't say ANYTHING on this site that I would not say to your face. I am bluntly honest.
Back to top Go down
Emma H
Wicked Mod
Wicked Mod

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:28 pm

I would never normally say shut up to someone but you did that intentionally, pointing the whole grammer thing out again. Seriously would love to bump into you because I really don't believe you. Yeah I'll admit I am setting a bad example, but this is actually me holding back.

Gillikinese
Gillikinese

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:32 pm

Of course I did it intentionally. You used "your" instead of "you're" AGAIN, so I pointed it out AGAIN.

I have already told you. I wouldn't give you my time of day. But honestly, if I bumped into you I would give you ALL of my opinions you wanted to know and I would not hold back in telling you exactly what I thought of you.

Anyway, I'm going to bed now. All this pushing forward has worn me out. G'night all!
Back to top Go down
Emma
Gillikinese
Gillikinese

Female Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2006-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:38 pm

LOL
that amused me a lot!!!
*GO Emma*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stacie
Wicked Admin
Wicked Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:00 pm

Actor has now been banned from the forums as he had been warned but continues to be nasty anyway.

So you may carry on with your Kerry chat now...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emma Jane
Emerald City Citizen
Emerald City Citizen

Female Number of posts : 6641
Job : BAPA STUDENT
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:26 am

darn emma sorry i didn't come to your aid this time....

kerry ellis i must vote
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ej_yay
fiyero123
Winkie
Winkie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:04 am

MissElphie wrote:
Actor has now been banned from the forums as he had been warned but continues to be nasty anyway.

I was NOT being nasty! There is a difference between being strongly opinionated and "nasty". Seriously, will you please point out to me what I did that was "nasty"? (Would've been nice if you contacted me before blocking me but whatever). I was merely protecting my opinions and defending myself from an attack off a MODERATOR!! (whom I feel should also be banned as she said a lot of nasty stuff to me too).
I have looked over the forum rules and I did not break ONE of them. I personally think these are the reasons I was banned:

1) Because I don't like Helen Dallimore, which is pathetic!
2) I think MissElphie and Emma are absolutely awful mods and seriously do not know how to moderate a site. Lucy is the only good Mod on this site. She is only Mod I respect.
3) I confronted MissElphie about her thinking she is the Queen Bee and being a hypocrite and commanding everyone to worship her (Oh remember when she posted "you will all finally get to meet me!" WHO SAYS THAT?!?!)
4) I didn't worship MissElphie which everyone else does so she banned me. Very mature.
5) MissElphie was in the mood to abuse her power as a Mod.

Does this site belong to proboards? I would like to contact them about this. If not, which site does this belong to?

Emma Jane wrote:

kerry ellis i must vote

Come to her aid?

I've always assumed we were friends.

Just shows how two-faced some people can be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emma Jane
Emerald City Citizen
Emerald City Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:16 am

fiyero123 wrote:

Emma Jane wrote:

kerry ellis i must vote

Come to her aid?

I've always assumed we were friends.

Just shows how two-faced some people can be.

with the amount of times you started on me and with the fact you keep bashing helen and kerry yes there not may favorites but you over stepped a mark several times before now you were running in no mans land last night as one is doing now. And if you think calling someone pathetic is an opinion rather than an uncalled for criteac you are badly mistaken

Last edited by on Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fiyero123
Winkie
Winkie

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:20 am

Started on you? I have been nothing but nice to you. I used to think we were friends. I recorded a song with you for god's sake!

And, excuse me! I absolutely ADORE Kerry! Why on Earth would I bash her? And yes, I dislike Helen Dallimore but I have been very careful in my wording and I have NEVER bashed her!

Last night all I did was protect my opinions and protect myself from a personal attack. There was two people involved last night, not just me. And Emma said a lot of nasty stuff to me and it is not fair that she is here while I am banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emma Jane
Emerald City Citizen
Emerald City Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:22 am

it's not your oppinions it the way your presenting them and the words you use... and you made me feel victimised for not liking into the woods and calling a cast recording a sound track

either way your commiting fraud by using differnt agest now any who
Back to top Go down
fiyero123
Winkie
Winkie

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:33 am

Well, I apologise if I made you feel victimised for not liking Into the Woods. But I don't see how I did. I actually remember joking on with you about it once. I didn't attack your opinions on it or anything. If I remember correctly, all I asked you was "How come you don't like the music?" That made you feel victimised?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emma Jane
Emerald City Citizen
Emerald City Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:41 am

it wasn't jsut that you said though and you no it! once agai nteh way you present soemthing makes a difference. you didn't ake it feel like a joke so i didn't take it as one
Back to top Go down
Stacie
Wicked Admin
Wicked Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:44 am

Quote :
I was NOT being nasty! There is a difference between being strongly opinionated and "nasty". Seriously, will you please point out to me what I did that was "nasty"? (Would've been nice if you contacted me before blocking me but whatever). I was merely protecting my opinions and defending myself from an attack off a MODERATOR!! (whom I feel should also be banned as she said a lot of nasty stuff to me too).
I have looked over the forum rules and I did not break ONE of them. I personally think these are the reasons I was banned:

1) Because I don't like Helen Dallimore, which is pathetic!
2) I think MissElphie and Emma are absolutely awful mods and seriously do not know how to moderate a site. Lucy is the only good Mod on this site. She is only Mod I respect.
3) I confronted MissElphie about her thinking she is the Queen Bee and being a hypocrite and commanding everyone to worship her (Oh remember when she posted "you will all finally get to meet me!" WHO SAYS THAT?!?!)
4) I didn't worship MissElphie which everyone else does so she banned me. Very mature.
5) MissElphie was in the mood to abuse her power as a Mod.

You made countless personal attacks towards Emma last night, i also saw you make a personal attack towards Sally and others in the past. Emma was nasty back because you pushed her and i've met and know Emma so i know she is normally a lovely person.

1) You've bashed Helen countless amount of times. As im in charge of this forum unfortunately what i say goes and if i think it's bashing then it is bashing and you have been warned about it in the past.
2) If you think we are that awful then why come here? You mentioned yesterday that you were mod of another forum, then stay there! You like Lucy? Great! I like her too but funny enough how you only respect her as she's the only one not to have a word yet.
3) If you have a problem with me than you can pm me. However i am Admin not just a mod of this forum so i can make up and have whichever rules i like. As for that quote, it's called a joke. And again if you had that much of a problem with me you wouldn't continue to post here.
4) I don't ask anyone to worship at all. I tell people i am the admin here in my introduction posts because then they know who to pm if they have any problems. I've met a good chunk of the posters here so feel free to ask them what i'm like. I hope i don't come across as stuck up.
5) Again i am not abusing my power as a mod because i am the site admin so at the end of the day the final decision is mine. Plus i have also spoke to several other members and they all agreed with the banning too.

And now im going to ban you again because you only came back to this site to argue and now you are pestering other members via pm. You can keep coming back all you want but it only makes yourself look pathetic.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emz
Gillikinese
Gillikinese

Female Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:44 am

Um, i'm intrigued as to why you came back to be honest. Clearly people have felt offended by comments you have made, intentional or not, if i was you i'd just leave and stick to your own forum. Debating is one thing but this has just turned into a full scale argument that clearly isn't going to be resolved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emma H
Wicked Mod
Wicked Mod

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:51 am

fiyero123 wrote:

I dislike Helen Dallimore but I have been very careful in my wording and I have NEVER bashed her!
Actually yes you have, I remember in a thread ages ago where I pulled you up over it.
Also I have not said nasty things to you, except I admit shut up when you stepped over the line and were doing something on purpose to annoy me.

And yeah what Stacie said x

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Ellis   

Back to top Go down

Kerry Ellis
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next